If you are a medium or large private sector organisation and you engage contractors, you will be impacted by the off-payroll working rules (IR35).
We offer a range of support services for the Off-Payroll rules to all parties in the contractual chain in the public and private sectors, working closely with clients, agencies, contractors and consultancies to ensure compliance with the rules and assisting to demonstrate that the party has taken “reasonable care”, as required by the legislation.
As independent specialists we have worked with a vast range of organisations to help them to implement processes and best practice. All our services can be tailored to suit requirements, from fully outsourced assessments to access to comprehensive training materials or simply being on the end of the phone for advice and guidance.
How Can Bauer & Cottrell Help?
Browse our range of services for engagers:
- IR35 Associate Membership with Bauer & Cottrell to gain priority access to our services, including regular IR35/Status updates and exclusive discounts on our fees.
- IR35 / Off Payroll assessments and determinations
- IR35 training – face to face, telephone or written material.
- Process guides and documentation templates
- Audit of internal IR35 assessment processes
- Contracted-out service supply chain reviews to establish where the responsibility lies and whether “contracted-out” services can be demonstrated as genuine.
- Dispute resolution assistance, if your contractors are appealing your “inside IR35” determinations.
- Representation in HMRC IR35 audits
- General employment / self-employment status advice and reviews.
Please contact a member of our team today if you would like to speak with one of our experts on how we can help.